Silly number plates

about 30 yrs ago a lad i used to kock about with had a car with the number plate TVR300S , a bloke flashed him , pulled him over and offered something like £300 (at the time a small fortune)
he had a TVR 3 Litre sport , i just wonder what its worth now ??

It's not a number plate but many years ago my wife had a sticker on the back of her car saying "I (heart) Porta Banus"

Some lads she worked with doctored it without her knowing and she drove around for a good three months with the sticker saying "I (heart) anus"

I have MAN CITY on my WRX, so I hope that doesn't offend anyone here?!
I've also seen LEEDS U and MAN UTD in the Chicago area. My kid went to school with the kid of the owner of the Leeds plate!

Have had people ask me about it, and even take pics of it while driving behind me or stuck in traffic. One Hispanic kid was all smiles, rolled down his window and shouted "Aguero, Aguero!" Gave him a smile and a thumbs up! TBH, I'm surprised I haven't been keyed by some rag loving twat!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.