Six Nations 2017

Ireland are a strong team and as an England fan I fear they'll beat us, mainly because we have a lot of key players out and I feel fatigue will catch up with us. There's only so long you can win the close games. England however have shown consistently for a long time now we have a squad that is bigger than any nation other than New Zealand, and going into this tournament saying Ireland are the team to beat off the back of a one of win against the All Blacks is preposterous. South Africa are pretty poor now to be honest so Ireland should be beating them, I couldn't see Ireland beating the Aussies 3-0 in Australia though. Most of my Irish fans do struggle with accepting that England are the most progressive team in the Northern Hemisphere, but most accept we are the biggest scalp in world rugby aside from one team who most likely will always be number one.

Bump. Thank fuck we're back this weekend considering we're not on until Wednesday.

Let's see a Scotland and France double.

Lol.

Brilliant second half from Scotland. First time in a long time that we have a team (football or rugby) that actually seems to perform when it matters rather than going for the glorious failure.

Brilliant second half from Scotland. First time in a long time that we have a team (football or rugby) that actually seems to perform when it matters rather than going for the glorious failure.

when it matters rather than going for the glorious failure.[/QUOTE]

We are so bored with that trait. Great performance.

We are so bored with that trait. Great performance.
Yeah, even losing in France you could see the players were gutted knowing they should have won, rather than giving themselves a pat on the back for getting close.

Definitely been a mental shift.

Yeah, even losing in France you could see the players were gutted knowing they should have won, rather than giving themselves a pat on the back for getting close.

Definitely been a mental shift.

Just hoping the fitba team can do the same.

Won't be putting any money on it though.

Welsh made far too many unforced errors, really underachieving.

Said the Scots would get a grand slam some point soon, let's face it they're only "not keeping it together away in Paris" from being in a grand slam showdown with England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.