Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Surprised the FA didn't grant him his appeal since he won the poll on Sky. Then again, if polls determined anything in reality Arsenal would have won about the last five league titles.

Vile creatures who assume they're 'entitled' because of their 'history'.
Always the victims, they conveniently forget about Hysel.

So a player with 2 feet off the ground catches an opponent late with his studs showing, oh and it's in the head, has his appeal rejected? Frankly it should have been extended.

So a player with 2 feet off the ground catches an opponent late with his studs showing, oh and it's in the head, has his appeal rejected? Frankly it should have been extended.
If it had been Kun, it would have been on play loop on all stations for at least a month. A 5 match ban and deported.

Sky now comparing Mane incident with each and every innocuous high boot incident that arises. Utterly pathetic.

Gabi took a touch on the ball by using a Mane ninja kick in the box against Feyenoord. Very surprised more wasn't made of it. Big difference was Jesus wasn't running flat out and there was no one else around him. But there seems to be so much wilful misunderstanding of the mane challenge from Liverpool that i was expecting some comments

Gabi took a touch on the ball by using a Mane ninja kick in the box against Feyenoord. Very surprised more wasn't made of it. Big difference was Jesus wasn't running flat out and there was no one else around him. But there seems to be so much wilful misunderstanding of the mane challenge from Liverpool that i was expecting some comments
funny you should say that I took my grandson training and scouser mentioned it until I brought the points up you mention.he started by saying our dirty oil money has bought the refs ha ha unbelievable I know.also reckons there was a foul in the lead up to our first goal and they were battering us before the card.i just laughed and told him my wife has some candles if he needs them funnily enough he turned away and started talking to someone else

good god just turned liverpool news on why wasnt winston reid sent off for this high boot only one more day before sky get revenge and a city player sent off for yep a high boot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.