Sky Sports Main Event - The Debate: Live

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by The Fat el Hombre, 9 Aug 2017.

1. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Is this going to be on every weeknight throughout the season? If it is surely they'll run out of things to talk about.

No idea why they god rid of the footballers football show

2. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    There will always be things to talk about during the season. Every game will bring up topics for discussion, like all the blatant fouls not given on our players and all the offside goals awarded to the rags, etc.

So-called experts will always have plenty of subjects to maul over.

3. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

On a bad week they could review 2 games in depth every night and that would fill half or 3 quarters of the show. Different people every night, they're always going to have things to talk about. Remains to be seen how long it takes before it wears thin. So far though it's been good to listen to an hours segment on the Premier League every night.

4. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Just seems a bit overkill especially as you have sunday supplement and monday night football

5. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    ...and i watch none of it Until Belamy pulls out a 9 iron and starts pointing it menacingly at ex utd players i am not interested :-D

6. RadcliffeRick

RadcliffeRick

Something in Oil
    You are either very optimistic or on a WUM :-)

7. Shirley

Shirley

The last time I watched Sunday supplement there was very little football knowledge on display.

8. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    I'm definitely not on the WUM.

So you don't think that after the weekend's fixtures, there will be anything to talk about?

For example, whatever our result tomorrow, there will be talking points. IF we lose, draw or win narrowly, the knives will be out for Pep and the squad and if we win convincingly, it will bring up a completely different set of topics.

To say there will be nothing to talk about is ridiculous, IMHO.

9. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    What bait did you use? You caught one!

10. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Very interesting so far. Bellamy, Kamara and Redknapp have been far to City but I found Alan Pardew the most insightful, talking about Cabaye being tapped up wwhile he was Palace manager etc.