Sky Sports

Hoddle is a grade 1 KNOB!, carragher can **** off he's what subtitles are for, can't understand a bloody word that spills out of that hole in his face.

And then that pig in knickers Charlotte jackson on sky sports news came out with this gem.....
..."unlike man city,man utd have qualified for the next round of the champions league. .."
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. ..

manimanc said:
And then that pig in knickers Charlotte jackson on sky sports news came out with this gem.....
..."unlike man city,man utd have qualified for the next round of the champions league. .."
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. ..

lol she can't have said that, improssibru.

lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.
Wasn`t just that, all night I thought there were digs, starting with us having no history in champs league, ok maybe not much, but why mention it . Joe makes great save and it`s Hart does an ok job.
I might be a bit paranoid, I usually am... but if any other English or British team had just beaten the European champions in their home stadium, coming back from 2-0 down ...they would be tossing themselves off with praise.
But all we get is the p*SS taken out of our manager.

Who cares? You have to face the best at some stage, and tonight we beat the European champions on their own pitch with a weakened side. Personally, I don't care who we draw next. We are growing into this competition slowly but surely. We should fear no one. Well done City, you did us proud tonight.

I've not seen the Sky analysis but by the sounds of it they're dead right! Great result, but it's a monumental bollock he's dropped!

We had a free hit, a no lose gamble, and our manager didn't even realise it. Fantastic night, but it could have been one of the best nights in the clubs history if the manager knew the rules.

Not even the combined efforts of the two great wankers, Hoddle and Carragher can take away the pleasure of a victory over Bayern Munich. Throughout this CL campaign, indeed throughout this season, pretty much the only voice of reason when discussing City has been Greame Souness. I believe that Martin Tyler has requested several days 'compassionate leave' to get over his disappointment.

uwe said:
lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.
Wasn`t just that, all night I thought there were digs, starting with us having no history in champs league, ok maybe not much, but why mention it . Joe makes great save and it`s Hart does an ok job.
I might be a bit paranoid, I usually am... but if any other English or British team had just beaten the European champions in their home stadium, coming back from 2-0 down ...they would be tossing themselves off with praise.
But all we get is the p*SS taken out of our manager.

Lots of City haters out there. OK, we've got sheds loads of loot, we are already creating history and once those Reds finish in the Europa League with Moyes, there will only be one proper team from Manchester, not Cornwall or Essex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.