Snowflake society

Absolutely bang on. This litigation virus is a pox on the nation, it needs severely regulating, all sorts of spivs and shysters advertising every 10 minutes.
The sad truth though, is these people have degraded our lifestyles, and yet there is a creeping bovine acceptance of their influence.
Yes, I agree with you entirely.
It's not too long ago since some shyster was suing the British army over something.

I was 13 / 14 and got in with a group of train spotters at school. We went everywhere on our own at weekends and holidays with Persil cheap rail voucherss.... London, Newcastle,
Birmingham..... never had an issue or parents worried. I'm talking mid to late 70's.

Just shows you how tough you are admitting to being a trainspotter.

Tips hat. :)

Talking about broken shoulders. I remember going to school with two broken legs and slipping in and out of consciousness many times.

It wasn't easy, particularly when you consider I had just come off a 12 hour shift shovelling rocks up a hill.

Another time, after being buried alive in a snowdrift for four days whilst going to school, in what my mum dismissed as "a few flakes", and when eventually being dug out was soundly beaten for missing my turn to put the bins out.

No TV in the room never mind computers and my father spent every last penny on drink and snazzy ties.

Did we complain?

Take a stab in the dark.

Didn't do me any harm. Apart from the limp and psychotic episodes you could never tell I wasn't born into money.

Kids of today eh?

Last edited:
Talking about broken shoulders. I remember going to school with two broken legs and slipping in and out of unconsciousness many times.

It wasn't easy, particularly when you consider I had just come off a 12 hour shift shovelling rocks up a hill.

Another time, after being buried alive in a snowdrift for four days whilst going to school, in what my mum dismissed as "a few flakes", and when eventually being dug out was soundly beaten for missing my turn to put the bins out.

No TV in the room never mind computers and my father spent every last penny on drink and snazzy ties.

Did we complain?

Take a stab in the dark.

Didn't do me any harm. Apart from the limp and psychotic episodes you could never tell I wasn't born into money.

Kids of today eh?

We used to dream of shoveling rocks up a hill whilst all our limbs were in plaster. You dont know how lucky you were

Talking about broken shoulders. I remember going to school with two broken legs and slipping in and out of unconsciousness many times.

Did we complain?

Take a stab in the dark.

Kids of today eh?
Born with a silver spoon in your mouth, that's right, rub it into those of us what had it rough

We used to dream of shoveling rocks up a hill whilst all our limbs were in plaster. You dont know how lucky you were

When I say shovel, that's obviously the name we gave the skip we had to fill and drag up as we filled it. My dad, a complex man, was so terrified his sons would be soft, that he invariably petrol bombed us at periodic intervals as we inched skyward.

Many a morning I left for school straight from work ablaze.

But, I know we had it easy compared to some. We were thankful and knew how to enjoy ourselves even in the burns unit, where my dad, bless him, would wake us up in the middle of the night by emptying a bag of starving rats under the protective cage meant to keep the covers off my fried legs.

I still sleep with lumps of diversionary cheese till this day.

Me and the missus went out on Sunday morning, a good 4" deep in Northamptonshire, we fucked about making snow angels, helped a neighbour's kids roll a huge snow ball and then walked home.

There were loads of kids out and about, sledging, snow man making etc etc.

I was playing Rocket League whilst drinking tea within 10 minutes of getting in.

Tech and snow. Combined.

So let me get this right, you were 4" deep with the missus and you come on here to brag about it, fucking hell, you no shame? Kids about too!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.