So who has impressed you this season

Lee Grant. Brought in as an emergency loan back up for Given and until Butland recovers, but has established himself as number one, and has made his move permanent.

The geezer in the crowd tonight with the trumpet at the Doncaster v Pompei game.....keeper got injured,nowt serious....physio came running on,and the fucker with the trumpet was playing the exact tune of what an ambulance sounds like,off topic I know,but was funny as fuck.

Most players have hit it in bursts of form, no one player stands out. stand outs above the lot are underlined.

moses,costa,kante,mane,coutinho,KDB,aguero, Alderweireld,dembele,ali,giroud,sanchez,ibra****,coleman,baines,lukaku,phillips,McAuley......... not doing anymore, the likes of the cherries have a great team spirit.

McAuley is class, watched him loads when he was at Lincoln, best CB they've had that I've seen.

Hasn't been mentioned yet but I think Defoe is doing well considering Moyes is manager and Sunderland are shite.

I don't get Ibrahimovic. I haven't seen any game this season where he's been the best player on the pitch, and those I ahve seen he should have been sent off in all of them.

Pogba. Genuinely.

I'm honestly impressed at how much of a waste of money he is/has been. It's actually remarkable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.