Southampton Post Match Thread

Why is that disrespectful?

The guy's just got back from a 3 month injury and because he makes a couple of rusty mistakes people are getting on his back and saying he's finished. Maybe it's just me but for a player who has given what he has to City I think he deserves a little more respect than simply writing him off after 2 and a half fucking games back. No offence but it properly winds me up when posters start talking about players fitness/injuries saying they should retire as if they know better than the physios & medical staff at the club

There is something seriously wrong with FA and the thinking of some when it was considered ok to overlook the opposing manager questioning the integrity of a top player(Sterling) and brand him a diver but getting all worked up if a manager complements/encourages a young player of opposing team.

I'm being facetious, but two words:

Gareth Southgate.

Southgate is inept because his ideas on the best way to develop players is from the 1600s, he showed good leadership qualities at Middlesbrough.

This type of quasi-offensive advice from Pep isn't enough to rattle the Team Leader at my local McDonalds, let alone in elite level sport.

Oh I keep meaning to tell you that I'm enjoying your Youtube vids recently and watch them religiously. Good work mate.

The guy's just got back from a 3 month injury and because he makes a couple of rusty mistakes people are getting on his back and saying he's finished. Maybe it's just me but for a player who has given what he has to City I think he deserves a little more respect than simply writing him off after 2 and a half fucking games back. No offence but it properly winds me up when posters start talking about players fitness/injuries saying they should retire as if they know better than the physios & medical staff at the club

Well said.

"Some are born here, some are drawn here, but we all call it home."

It's from the Tony Walsh poem, This is the place, that came to attention after the Arena attack.

Do you know if it's his poem that was him on the video played fore home games last year? Or if he wrote that? He's visiting my work next week and wanted to ask him about it but don't want to look like a mug if it's not him.

Do you know if it's his poem that was him on the video played fore home games last year? Or if he wrote that? He's visiting my work next week and wanted to ask him about it but don't want to look like a mug if it's not him.

I hope for his sake he didn't write that cheesy shitefest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.