Spice

In newsagents? Wtf. I know nothing about it apart from 5 minutes on the news. Is it supposed to be a cheap version or stronger version of cannabis?
Synthetic, so it's been created in a lab.
According to my bro and people who've smoked it when I asked them they've said it's completely different to marijuana and didn't make them relaxed more so agitated, had sweats, anxiety attacks and all kinds of shit.

Whereas with marijuana, when I've smoked it I've felt chilled out and happy.

Synthetic, so it's been created in a lab.
According to my bro and people who've smoked it when I asked them they've said it's completely different to marijuana and didn't make them relaxed more so agitated, had sweats, anxiety attacks and all kinds of shit.

Whereas with marijuana, when I've smoked it I've felt chilled out and happy.

On the news it was saying that people who had it literally couldn't move their bodies, only going off the pictures but it looked bad. Is it cheap a social worker was saying 95% of manchesters homeless were using it.

Being serious haven't a clue mate, if you don't want to say fair enough

Sincere apologies mate ... I've genuinely confused you for another poster entirely ! And I'm only on caffeine and the occasional bottle of good wine too so just clean old fashioned senility to blame I fear.

On the news it was saying that people who had it literally couldn't move their bodies, only going off the pictures but it looked bad. Is it cheap a social worker was saying 95% of manchesters homeless were using it.
Your social worker friend is correct, a large chunk of the homeless community have shifted onto this spice stuff as it's so cheap, even cheaper to obtain than alcohol.
The reason for its cheapness is because at one point it was legal here and shops were selling it.

New legislation by our backwards government forced this stuff onto the black market so many small time opportunistic dealers bought this stock from these shops on the cheap, and flog it to the vulnerable on the streets.

It's so frustrating to see how far behind we are in terms of treating addictions.
All drugs should be legalised, taken out of the hands of criminals and users being registered and placed onto treatment programs... Treated like people with health issues rather than treated like criminals.

Take this vile shit out of the hands of the criminal filth who pollute our streets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.