Spice

I disagree with your view that if something was made legal it would become more attractive.
Hahaha pure ignorance.

A large portion of the lads I grew up with are dead now because they first started smoking weed, due to its "coolness" somewhat Rebellious element, and the scum selling them this would often lace Heroin in it which got them addicted to harder drugs.
Before weed, they'd smoke cigarettes and drink cheap cider on the parks (adults going into shops for us and buying it)

So if these drugs were legalised, could you see Tesco lacing marijuana with Heroin, or with little Jimmy knowing his grandmother smoked weed for her arthritis, he'd think it was a fool street drug?
I doubt it.

Kids will always want to experiment, for me even more so when it's offered to them by irresponsible drug dealers.

Control these substances, license the sale of them, introduce clinics for addictions and areas for safe injection of heroin/steroids etc, and cafes for marijuana smoking.
Safe ecstasy rather than buying from some back alley behind a night club, and uncut Cocaine rather than the Rat Poison shit that the cheetham Hill Pakis sell to middle class uni students.

It's like going to your local river and placing an empty bottle in it and expecting to drink clean water.
It's fucking dirty.

It's much safer buying mineral water from your local Tesco.

Every addict would be registered, treated like a patient rather than a criminal.

Crime would be vastly reduced as the armies of shoplifters wouldn't need to steal to fund their addictions as the price would fall dramatically.

Value your car stereo?
No fear of it being pinched with your window smashed as the smack head wouldn't need to do this to get Heroin.

And to note - methadone (the prescribed alternative to heroin) according to smack heads is far far worse getting off than actual Heroin.
Maybe so. I can only speak from personal experience, but one of the reasons I was never tempted to try drugs was because I was never sure what ingredients they contained. It's a message I've passed on to my kids and (hopefully) it's worked. If the goods were regulated, I probably would have been tempted, just like I have with alcohol.

Then again, it's a free country. If people want to risk their health by overuse of anything - drugs, alcohol, fags, food etc then good luck to them. If legalising everything takes away the need for social pity for their addiction, I may vote for it. Or would that remain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.