Sports Bar in Boston

Dusting this one off traveling for work and I’ve got a window between local time 15:00-1745 so should be able to fit the match in. any recommendations i need to be at tusker brands seaport at 17:45 any locals pass on some knowledge!

Dusting this one off traveling for work and I’ve got a window between local time 15:00-1745 so should be able to fit the match in. any recommendations i need to be at tusker brands seaport at 17:45 any locals pass on some knowledge!
As in tuesdays match !

The aforementioned Banshee in Dorchester is the best bet and is the home of the official City supporters club. Great spot. Then just Uber it from there over to the Seaport district. Job done...;)

The Banshee is a good pub in the southern part of the city to watch football. In Dorchester close to I93 if I remember correctly. If it's the place I'm thinking of (been a few years) the owner is an Irish rag. Found him to be a nice guy, though. And good place in general.
The owner Ray is a Liverpool fan, definitely not a rag and he is a top bloke.

The Eagle is decent, not far from the train station.

More of an old fashioned pub with lot of ales and sport on telly.

The aforementioned Banshee in Dorchester is the best bet and is the home of the official City supporters club. Great spot. Then just Uber it from there over to the Seaport district. Job done...;)
@drthingy Just make sure you factor in at least 15 minutes to get over to the Seaport.

I’ve done that city crossing at noon many times and it isn’t too bad.

Just do not — I repeat, DO NOT — take the T over, otherwise you’ll never make it. ;-)

And, whatever you do, don’t go to The Phoenix Landing; it’s a Liverpool bar and full of cunts on match days.

Is Cheers bar still open?
Yeah it's still there. Used to be called the Bull and FInch but it was renamed to Cheers some time ago. I haven't been for decades now. The outside is the same but the inside is very different from the TV show interior. All the interior shots were shot in Hollywood. You can I think get a drink there called a Mayday Malone I believe...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.