Spurs 2016/17

Kind of true, He was the best midfielder over the last while.....he just didn t keep to the very high standards he set. Great all rounder and footballing brain. Their defence is the best and we will see how they cope without Vertonghan, i am curious who is the cover or will they shuffle?
They can either bring in Ben Davies and stick with 3 at the back or go back to a back four with Dier and Alderweild playing centrally.

Yep if it was us that committed that challenge it would be highlighted, played on continuous loop (similar to Balotelli, Aguero and a few others that have been) and then the player gets a retrospective ban. Still it doesn't help us with own performance.

They can either bring in Ben Davies and stick with 3 at the back or go back to a back four with Dier and Alderweild playing centrally.
He may also play Wimmer in there who had a brilliant time last season. He came in for a bit when Toby was injured too this season and covered for Jan last season. If Toby gets injured we always look like conceding, when he plays we never look in any trouble

any chance your lot can have a day off next week??, you will have a field day
Good time for your lot to turn it around but we are going to come out all guns blazing. It will be an entertaining game either way.

I didn't like Peps body language on the bench today, I really don't know what the team is doing. you see a lot of the ball but nothing else. It reminds me of AVB'S brand of football, slow and predictable. All a mystery to me as you turned over Barca in great fashion

Playing well and look like a team that knows eachother. As an Arsenal fan we need them to go first and only then will we win the league as we always finish above Spurs. Haven't finished below them for nearly 22 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.