Spurs 2016/17

Thanks to Wembley's capacity Tottenham will probably have the highest ever average attendance, recorded in English football history next season.

I wonder how the rags will react to that?

They'll probably insist on a huge asterisk appearing above the statistic, accompanied by "It doesn't really count because it wasn't at White Hart Lane"
Or they'll just lie about their attendances as usual. 150,000 attendance sell outs every game at the shit hole next season.

Thanks to Wembley's capacity Tottenham will probably have the highest ever average attendance, recorded in English football history next season.

I wonder how the rags will react to that?

They'll probably insist on a huge asterisk appearing above the statistic, accompanied by "It doesn't really count because it wasn't at White Hart Lane"

The tourist element that filled Wembley for the CL for them won't be there for your Swansea/West Broms at home so I can't see them selling it out all season.

They may still beat the rags record which will be nice though.

The tourist element that filled Wembley for the CL for them won't be there for your Swansea/West Broms at home so I can't see them selling it out all season.

They may still beat the rags record which will be nice though.

I know what you mean mate, but I still think they'll average 80,000+ on the strength of 6-7 full houses against the usual suspects (plus one of the unattractive teams might be the novelty first game of the season)

I know what you mean mate, but I still think they'll average 80,000+ on the strength of 6-7 full houses against the usual suspects (plus one of the unattractive teams might be the novelty first game of the season)

It'll be interesting to see. A lot of it depends on how they do. If they're winning matches they should beat it.

Sorry arsed cockney gobshites reveling in the fact managing to snatch a draw at the Etihad against a superior and dominant team as an achievement. Man City will get better next season. Will Spuds? Will they fuck, they'll still remain trophy less wankers full of shite.

Sorry arsed cockney gobshites reveling in the fact managing to snatch a draw at the Etihad against a superior and dominant team as an achievement. Man City will get better next season. Will Spuds? Will they fuck, they'll still remain trophy less wankers full of shite.
More than likely I don't expect many trophies it's been like that for years. You sound like a United fan going on about other people's trophies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.