Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son for spurs was outstanding and with him being out next round I see Ajax beating them.

Agreed about Son I just don't think Spurs will be able to live with them. Ajax look so dangerous going forward, fearless and have great fitness levels. Can see them going all the way and lifting the trophy which wouldn't be a bad thing for football.

Cheers. And I really really hope you beat the Dippers to the league title.

I am so conflicted about the weekend...we need the points for top 4 but the thought of the Dippers winning the title is unthinkable.

Qualify for next season's CL by winning it this year, beating the Dippers in the final, while finishing 5th. United finish 4th so get denied a CL place due to your CL win. You roll over on Saturday for us and we go on to win the other 4 games and the league title. Domestic treble for us, CL for you, and Dippers commit mass suicide in Madrid.

Qualify for next season's CL by winning it this year, beating the Dippers in the final, while finishing 5th. United finish 4th so get denied a CL place due to your CL win. You roll over on Saturday for us and we go on to win the other 4 games and the league title. Domestic treble for us, CL for you, and Dippers commit mass suicide in Madrid.
Anyone got a genie?

Lol. Why do Spurs and Arsenal fans care so much about Liverpool not winning. You’re not even on our radar. If (still a big IF) we did pull off the league it’s only the Rags and Chavs we’re interested in. Followed by the toffees and now probably City.

Anyway, congratulations last night, great game of football, not a Spurs shirt in sight at the pub but you were heavily backed.
Your “I’m really friendly honest” mask is starting to slip.

Well done to Spurs they managed the tie well and got the bit of luck they needed via Laporte’s 2 errors and the handball goal.
Good luck in the next round.

In other words the only way we could lose to what's still a top-4 EPL team and a very good side that beat Dortmund..
Miss an away goal penalty u
Or star defender has a nightmare and make three mistakes
Miss a number of chances ourselves
Spurs commit foul after foul to break up our play with limited punishment.

And even then we pushed them all the way, and lost only on away goals

I am gutted, as much as anyone but that loss proves why we are such a good team, need practically everything to go against us for even top notch opponents to have a chance.
That loss proves we still need to become more ruthless

Lol. Why do Spurs and Arsenal fans care so much about Liverpool not winning. You’re not even on our radar. If (still a big IF) we did pull off the league it’s only the Rags and Chavs we’re interested in. Followed by the toffees and now probably City.

Anyway, congratulations last night, great game of football, not a Spurs shirt in sight at the pub but you were heavily backed.

I think you`ve answered your own question.

There are a few Spurs fans who post in this thread and a fair few more came into the Champs league thread in the City page, to all of you can I wish you the best of luck in beating Ajax and hopefully lifting the cup. I am totally gutted, pi**ed off and annoyed but fair do's it was a great match, if only we could defend !

(just don't let the dippers beat you should they squirm their way through)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.