Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Just thinking about the goal again and the scrutiny from VAR and then itv after it was given,if that’s spurs who scored you can bet itv would have said no it’s a goal for sure no foul or interference on goalie ..
VAR had to check it.
I thought they did it very quickly and they agreed with the ref.
Its not so long ago that posters were blaming VAR for not changing the onfield decision of the ref to allow a Luton goal against Burnley.
Trafford possibly fouled but made a right pigs ear of attempting to punch the ball, not too dissimilar to the Spurs keeper tonight.
The only outlier is the Akanji and Allison incident.
I think the refs need to stop giving the keepers the benefit of the doubt.

Pre Christmas, I felt City looked sluggish, maybe a hangover from the Treble.

But tonight, THAT is the Man City we all know.

Quick, Zipping passes, movement, passion...all on display tonight.

Arguably the best all-round performance of the season for me. And predominantly without our two main men.

Thought Kovacic had his best game in blue as well.

Nathan Ake...man just gets better and better

BBC game comments……

It's OK saying "goalkeepers need to be stronger" but when you have a player wrestling the goalkeeper into the goal, with no intention to play the ball, surely that's a foul? It was happening all game.

anyone see any wrestling? Me neither…….
I assume that's from some twatty spurs supporter

BBC game comments……

It's OK saying "goalkeepers need to be stronger" but when you have a player wrestling the goalkeeper into the goal, with no intention to play the ball, surely that's a foul? It was happening all game.

I can see a media pundit wrestling with reality.

BBC game comments……

Written by a Spurs fan or Klippity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.