Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Listened to the Football weekly podcast and Phillipe Auclair said he spoke to several Spurs players after the game, and they were almost shell-shocked at how big the gulf in class was between the 2 sides.

I imagine that's exactly how Pep wants our opposition to feel after playing us, it must be completely demoralising when it comes to a title race or any cup games we play in the future.
I’ll have to have a listen, I actually think the pre season friendly really shook them, Remember Danny Roses comments a couple of weeks later.

the best post match analysis on youtube.

watch

I just wet myself

By the way, for those of you who might not have caught this gem. An "article" from the Spurs' Fighting Cock forum, penned by one, Sam Bouroudjou:

"We have allowed money, soaked in blood, to buy the league and potentially do so for years to come. All the pundits clap and talk about how great City are, the journos write articles detailing their meteoric rise and their sensational ability. But no one in the public sphere discusses how they got to this point. Not by earning it, like Liverpool and United have done in the past, but by throwing money at their problems until they go away. Give any team the money Manchester City have and they will have a similar world-beating force. They have spent more on fullbacks in one transfer window, than we did on the entirety of our starting XI. They can hide from the pundits behind a guise of beautiful football, while they kill the game in this country and s**t cold cash into its gaping, corporeal mouth."

I particularly savoured the "soaked in blood" part. If Kim Jong Un pushes the red button down and incinerates L.A., and gets his own country incinerated in return, you can be sure that the Sheik's filthy oil money will have played a key part in proceedings. It's beyond fathoming that this is a response to a team having lost a football match!!

You literally couldn't make this stuff up if you had the imagination of Shakespeare and took an overdose of benzedrine.

I've just been on their forum and the stuff they write is so deluded it's beyond belief.
- writing about what a BIG club they believe they are historically and now
- saying we were on a level with Derby County pre our "financial doping"
I think they are doing a better job of rewriting history than the Soviet Union in it's full pomp.
It's staggering (and quite amusing) to see how much our success has made them so bitter.I honestly think as a fan group they are in desperate need of collective psychotherapy.

I've just been on their forum and the stuff they write is so deluded it's beyond belief.
- writing about what a BIG club they believe they are historically and now
- saying we were on a level with Derby County pre our "financial doping"
I think they are doing a better job of rewriting history than the Soviet Union in it's full pomp.
It's staggering (and quite amusing) to see how much our success has made them so bitter.I honestly think as a fan group they are in desperate need of collective psychotherapy.

I thought that for once, Spurs as a club, treated us with more respect & honesty before this game, but their supporters have always been a bunch of obnoxious, big mouthed ****s.

I remember years ago, when we were shite & Richards was linked with a move to Spurs, the quite sickening attitude of their fans, gloating in the fact they had money to chuck at him & there was nothing we could do about it. Lo and behold, we got the money, Richards got a Premier League winners' medal & those ****s are still no closer to it. And now it's all 'wrong' to have money.

Utter wankers, who deserve what they get each season, ie fuck all.

Yes it's an amazing club steeped in history & success, winning titles in 1951 & 1961 whereas before we struck oil we'd won titles in 34 & 68 which is dramatically different.

The fact the rags are where they are playing the way they are indicates how bad the league actually is.
I don't agree with that. We've got more teams through to the knockout stages of the CL than in ages, winning their groups too.

The rags are awful as a team, I agree. But they do have some half decent players, if we take our hatred out of it. And they are big, and physical and they defend well and they have a manager who knows what he's doing. They are flat track bullies, but there's lots of flat track to bully on.

I thought that for once, Spurs as a club, treated us with more respect & honesty before this game, but their supporters have always been a bunch of obnoxious, big mouthed ****s.

I remember years ago, when we were shite & Richards was linked with a move to Spurs, the quite sickening attitude of their fans, gloating in the fact they had money to chuck at him & there was nothing we could do about it. Lo and behold, we got the money, Richards got a Premier League winners' medal & those ****s are still no closer to it. And now it's all 'wrong' to have money.

Utter wankers, who deserve what they get each season, ie fuck all.
There are Spurs forums that aren't so full of racist bile but I now find their fans some of the worst out there,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.