Squad for China tour named

Really hopeful Bony and Kolarov will be put in the shop window and impress the Chinese.

Seems about right, the right youth players involved. Would like to see Brahim go as well though.
Probably deemed to young but I would have thought he is perhaps the only player from the academy capable of making the kind of breakthrough that Nacho done last season.There are a lot of young lads on that list who will end up in the championship and in minor leagues.

He's got to be able to train with the players for this to make any sense. Therefore very good news.
But for how long will he remain fit when he does get back. He will be lucky to make it past the first international break!!!

No Zivchenko?

I expect Kompany to join in as the clubs' ambassador for the players and continuing his build-up training to full fitness. He surely should be ahead of Gundogan.

I reckognize these trips are about money and sponsors, but as a manager (especially a new one) you can hardly enjoy these kind of trips for your players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.