Squad for China tour named

Ihenacho and Zinchenko are in the traveling squad now:

http://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/2016/07/19/tour-2016-party-announced/1468876025005

Updated squad list:

Squad: Joe Hart, Willy Caballero, Angus Gunn, Billy O'Brien, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, Fernando Reges, Raheem Sterling, Samir Nasri, Nolito, Sergio Aguero, Aleksandar Kolarov, Wilfried Bony, Jesus Navas, Fabian Delph, David Silva, Gael Clichy, Fernandinho, Jason Denayer, Nicolas Otamendi, Bruno Zuculini, Yaya Toure, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Zinchenko, Pablo Maffeo, Tosin Adarabioyo, Bersant Celina, James Horsfield, Brandon Barker, Sinan Bytyqi, Angelino Tasende, Aleix Garcia, Manu Garcia, Cameron Humphreys.

Good news @Rocket Sauce

Kompany is a problem. I actually think him going off in the Real game threw the whole rhythm of the team very early on and possibly changed the course of the tie. He certainly has to prove his consistent fitness or retire I'm afraid.

Yeah Kompany going off was obviously the main reason we barely tried to attack with 10 mins to go and it was little to do with the manager being inept.

According to the City Match report
Unused subs:
O'Brien, Kompany, Nasri, Zuculini, Horsfield, M.Garcia, Humphreys
But I think they have just listed all the players in the squad who did not play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.