Stan Collymore

Prophet of Doom

Anybody heard this clown on Talksport tonight laying into Robinho ??

Did I miss Collymore's amazing career ??

Collymore is great to listen to.. Whatever he's said about Robinho is his opinion and even if wrong, he's gets things right more often than most. He'll backtrack if proved wrong as well. Its a talkshow.. they need you to call to make money. A few outlandish comments here and there are par for the course.

Is he still showing off his mucky Ulrika(KaKa!) piccies to everyone?

Oh could we do with an in form Collymore now, the best english centre forward apart from Shearer the Prem ever produced.

Whats he said about robinho who has the best goals per game ratio in the prem?

In a patched up team aswell.

He's got a problem with City. His column in the Mirror has a pop every week.

If I hear him mention his year at Liverpool one more time.

How many times has he seen City this year. He's basing his opinion ( like most national press men do ) on the back of one game against Everton last week, when Robinho was playing injured ).

Collymore has 3 caps to his name, Robinho has 58 for Brazil and could end up the record cap holder for that country.

Robinho is the only world class player at City - the only player that would get a place in the other top 4 teams.

If he played for Villa Collymore would devote a show in worship of him.

I like Collymore. He's an excellent pundit on Five, and whatever his opinion I would respect it even if I didn't agree with him. Rather listen to him than that wanker Merson, or Mr fence-sitter Shearer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.