Standing ovation for Boyata?

Tom_mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
Well how about blaming the attacker/midfielder,who was allowed to thread the ball through.Was that Boyotas fault ?
No !! Blame the fact that our other 10 players wern`t doing their job properly.
As I said its called appreciation.The young lad was outstanding in the EUROPA game last Thursday.
Did you go, or sit at home in your comfy chair ??

Your an actual bell end aren't you? I'm not moaning at Boyata im moaning at you fickle idiots applauding him just let him go off dont boo dont moan but also dont clap him ffs. I dont care about clapping an injured player because it holds no relevance to this thread. No I didnt go on thrusday I was in a comfy chair although the springs are going I think so it wasn't overly comfy.

I applauded him and am no fickle idiot, it's your opinion but you are in the vast minority on this.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. What would you have said if Boyotta did not attempt to make a tackle and they scored? It was not a standing ovation in the same sense that he had played a blinder it was one for showing their support that he made the effort!

BurnCK said:
Tom_mcfc said:
So you are then saying you appreciate Boyata killing our chances of winning a big game?

Im pretty sure Boyata would have already known that. Are you saying that we should've kicked when he was down and boo'd him off the field ? Im sure the applause was more of a 'chin up' sentiment rather than true admiration for his actions.

Have you been drinking or just skipped to the last page of the thread? My argument isnt moaning at Boyata as such it's for a standing ovation for a player who has ruined our game so early on. I dont want him bood I dont want him hung I just dont want him to get that reception when players like Santa Cruz and Jo get abuse for doing nothing wrong.

SO ONCE AGAIN IM ANNOYED AT THE TREATMENT WE GAVE HIM NOT FOR HIS ACTIONS!!!!!

Tom_mcfc said:
Matt Diablo said:
maybe OP its coz City fans love their young quality players and want to let them know as much...

So lets give him a big cheer when he next plays, I think people are missing the point of this thread, I'm not having a go at Boyata I really rate him just thought to worship him for losing the game for us is wrong. Santa Cruz gets bood by the majority before hes even touched a ball yet we treat a player that has just seen red so early on like a god.

Santa Cruz gets that reaction maybe as he's on 90k a week and cost 18 fukin million? - oh and he's been absolutely shite!

Tom_mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
Well how about blaming the attacker/midfielder,who was allowed to thread the ball through.Was that Boyotas fault ?
No !! Blame the fact that our other 10 players wern`t doing their job properly.
As I said its called appreciation.The young lad was outstanding in the EUROPA game last Thursday.
Did you go, or sit at home in your comfy chair ??

Your an actual bell end aren't you? I'm not moaning at Boyata im moaning at you fickle idiots applauding him just let him go off dont boo dont moan but also dont clap him ffs. I dont care about clapping an injured player because it holds no relevance to this thread. No I didnt go on thrusday I was in a comfy chair although the springs are going I think so it wasn't overly comfy.

Is that your own head or have you borrowed it off a fucking idiot ??

I stood up to clap him because you could see how distraught he was! He's only a young kid so you don't want his confidence going, he made a mistake and will obviously learn from it.

Tom_mcfc said:
BurnCK said:
Im pretty sure Boyata would have already known that. Are you saying that we should've kicked when he was down and boo'd him off the field ? Im sure the applause was more of a 'chin up' sentiment rather than true admiration for his actions.

Have you been drinking or just skipped to the last page of the thread? My argument isnt moaning at Boyata as such it's for a standing ovation for a player who has ruined our game so early on. I dont want him bood I dont want him hung I just dont want him to get that reception when players like Santa Cruz and Jo get abuse for doing nothing wrong.

No need to shout and your'e pretty much on your own with that opinion.

Two minutes before he was sent off we got away with a warning when a similar ball was played through and the Arsenal player was flagged offside.
That should have woken our centre halves up.

Boyata was stupid for lunging in like that, just as Kompany was for their penalty and before you say it, I know Kompany has probably been our player of the season so far.

Re the applause, I suppose it's just one of those things that happens at football when a home player gets red carded, especially when he's such a young lad.

Matt Diablo said:
Tom_mcfc said:
So lets give him a big cheer when he next plays, I think people are missing the point of this thread, I'm not having a go at Boyata I really rate him just thought to worship him for losing the game for us is wrong. Santa Cruz gets bood by the majority before hes even touched a ball yet we treat a player that has just seen red so early on like a god.

Santa Cruz gets that reaction maybe as he's on 90k a week and cost 18 fukin million? - oh and he's been absolutely shite!

If we were booing players for booing shite over the years we would have had major sore throats, we shouldn't support a player for getting a red card but boo someone because we dont think there good

Tom_mcfc said:
BurnCK said:

So what reception would you have liked the fans to have given him? Silence? Yea thats really going to build on the lads confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.