Looking more like pele in charge

------------------hart----------------
------Kompany-------Mangala-----
zabba--------------------------Baba
---------Dinho--------Pogba--------
-----------------Silva----------------
---Sterling-----------------Isco-----
----------------Aguero---------------

Hardly a mention of Bony. Surely at £28m he has to be featuring!

If we signed Isco and Pogba to replace Milner and Lampard, that would do me. I don't really rate Sterling and our possession obsession would knock his natural instincts.

--------kompany--mangala-----------
alves--------denayer--------angelino
----------pogba----yaya---------------
----------------silva---------------------
---------aguero----sterling------------

yolo

Thank god you only live once with that kind of team.

There's only 3 key changes we need next season to win the league imo. 1. Pogba 2. Sterling 3. playing 4-5-1

Any other upgrades on squad players such as a new left back, an extra cm as we're woefully short in numbers there and an upgrade on Navas will be very welcome but aren't essential for us to win the league.

-----------------Hart

Zab--Kompany--Mangala--Clichy

-----------Dinho---Pogba

Sterling------Yaya--------Silva

---------------Aguero

That team is far better than anything any other club in the league can put out. And would take something special in the transfer window for that to change.

Thank god you only live once with that kind of team.

There's only 3 key changes we need next season to win the league imo. 1. Pogba 2. Sterling 3. playing 4-5-1

Any other upgrades on squad players such as a new left back, an extra cm as we're woefully short in numbers there and an upgrade on Navas will be very welcome but aren't essential for us to win the league.

-----------------Hart

Zab--Kompany--Mangala--Clichy

-----------Dinho---Pogba

Sterling------Yaya--------Silva

---------------Aguero

That team is far better than anything any other club in the league can put out. And would take something special in the transfer window for that to change.
id go with Nijas team in the Big/tougher games and pull Fern out, stick Bony in and go 4-4-2 at home v Lesser teams

This is how my team for next season would look like.
The first thing I've done, is to move Yaya into the CAM position. Yaya is a great player going forward, so we should let him fully focus on that. It would also only be natural, because his disciplin defensively is not the same anymore, so we can't play him in front of our back 4.

Therefore we have to get a new midfielder who can play alongside Fernandinho, Fernando isn't good enough. My first priority would be Pogba, no words really needed to describe him, he's just the complete package, and he's young, and that's something we need in our team. Obviously it will be hard to get Pogba, so my 2nd priority would be Kondogbia. He's very similar to Pogba - french, young, talented, but he's more focused on defending and he doesn't quite have the same flair as Pogba.

Silva on the right, no words needed about him, he normally plays in the CAM position, but in my team Yaya plays CAM, but Silva is more of a free playing, player, he doesn't stick to his position in the same way, he moves around the pitch going forward.

Starling on the RAM, very important player for us to get in my opinion. We are in desperate need if english homegrown players, but he fits so many other criterias. He's young, he has pace, he is strong in 1v1 situations, he's talented, creative and so on. It seems like the forum is a bit torn whether we should get Sterling or not, but for me, it's close to being a no brainer, we simply need to fill our HG quota, and I firmly believe Sterling will improve a lot in our team.

De Bruyne would be a great signing, but I don't think Wolfsburg would be willing to sell him - the same with Isco.

I went for Clichy on the left back, very close between him and Kolarov, but I chose Clichy because he's HG, and I think Kolerav will leave within the next 2 seasons.

Coach Manuel Pellegrini
2cpq4y1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.