Starting XI and Manager for 15/16

A lot of people putting Pogba with Dinho. Watching Pogba in the CL semis theres no way he has running back to help out or tackling in his contract. Dinho will be moth eaten trying to protect the back 4. I agree Yaya's place has to be further up the park but if we sign Pogba he may have to stay back with Dinho, either way Dinho better have a good rest this summer. I'll focus on Pogba tonight in the CL but in the semi's he was shite. With his daft haircut & all the fancy tricks not coming off in midfield, not helping his team mates defend it'd be like signing another Mario. (saying that he did assist the all important goal, just like Mario)

A lot of people putting Pogba with Dinho. Watching Pogba in the CL semis theres no way he has running back to help out or tackling in his contract. Dinho will be moth eaten trying to protect the back 4. I agree Yaya's place has to be further up the park but if we sign Pogba he may have to stay back with Dinho, either way Dinho better have a good rest this summer. I'll focus on Pogba tonight in the CL but in the semi's he was shite. With his daft haircut & all the fancy tricks not coming off in midfield, not helping his team mates defend it'd be like signing another Mario. (saying that he did assist the all important goal, just like Mario)

He doesn't play in the same role for Juve. Juve have a strange formation, he tends to play on the left side of midfield. In the semi final he put in a very good undervalued performance. He put his team first, he was disciplined, got back and helped his fullback out and offered an outlet going forward, especially later on in the game. He made a few errant passes but he's 22 years old and it was his second game back after a lengthy injury.

Yeah we'll have to try different combinations of the the three. This midfield formation leaves Yaya with less ground to cover (given his defensive weaknesses) but still keeps the three on the pitch and I think Pogba could also be effective in that role. You're underrating Pogba there - he's no Mario.

---------Aguero----------
Silva-------------Sterling
----------Pogba-----------
----Dinho--------Yaya----

Ancelotti/Klopp

----------------Hart
Zaba-Kompany-Denayer-Kolarov
----Fernandinho-Pogba
Sterling----DeBruyne----Silva
--------------Aguero

Also, I would like to add my 5 cents and name a strange, but theoretically a very useful bench.

Trippier, Mangala, Clichy, Kondogbia, Komoplyanka, Lopes, Dzeko/Bony

But it's still football and this is a guess work, so I don't expect myself to be absolutely right

Last edited:
Break the bank for two players - Pogba and Alexis. Sterling's inclusion doesn't give me that assurance that at the close of the window we'd have put together a team better than the chavs and the rags.

..........................Aguero...........................
Silva............................................Alexis
..........................Toure..........................
Pogba................................Fernandinho
Kolarov...Mangala...Kompany...Zabaleta
............................Hart.........................

Why should we give up before trying?

Last edited:
.................................Aguero....iheanacho...................................
silva...................................yaya..............................sterling..........
...............................................................................................
............................kondogbia.pogba...............................................
......mangala................kompany ...............denayer...........................3-5-2

.....................................Hart......................................................

Break the bank for two players - Pogba and Alexis. Sterling's inclusion doesn't give me that assurance that at the close of the window we'd have put together a team better than the chavs and the rags.

..........................Aguero...........................
Silva............................................Alexis
..........................Toure..........................
Pogba................................Fernandinho
Kolarov...Mangala...Kompany...Zabaleta
............................Hart.........................

Why should we give up before trying?

While Sanchez would be excellent and one of the best signings we could make for the position, there's probably no chance of Arsenal selling him and I think it was mentioned on here that he prefers to stay in London. It's sad because him and Aguero would be amazing alongside each other.

......................Aguero........................
................Silva.........Firmino...............
...........Yaya Touré.......Pogba................
..................Fernandinho......................
Sandro.....Mangala.....Kompany.....Zabaleta
........................Hart...........................

......................................................................................................
.....................................Aguero/Bony.................................................
......................................................................................................
........De Bruyne/Nasri/Pozo..........Silva/Zuculini.........Sterling/Navas.............
...................................Pogba/Toure...................................................
..................................Fernandinho/Fernando........................................
Kolarov/Clichy.....Denayer/Mangala.....Kompany/demichelis.....Fabinho/Zabaleta
.......................................................................................................
........................................Hart/Wright................................................
.......................................................................................................

Manager: Pellegrini/Guardiola

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.