Starting XI and Manager for 15/16

With our current squad:

We played a 4-3-3 in our last 6 games of the season and we won them all. There's a good chance that formation will continue into next season.

-----------------------Hart-------------------
Zabaleta---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
--------------------Fernando-----------------
--------------Yaya------------Delph---------
Silva---------------Aguero--------Sterling

Subs: Willy, Denayer, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Nasri, Navas, Bony.

Bogdan

Wisdom - Kolo - Can - Flannagan

Allen - Milner - Hendo

Ings (better than sterling) - Lambert (next shearer) - Firminho (reincarnation of ronaldinho)

Manager - Sir Brendan

Honours - Premier league by 15 points.

......................................................................................................
.....................................Aguero/Bony.................................................
......................................................................................................
........De Bruyne/Nasri/Pozo..........Silva/Zuculini.........Sterling/Navas.............
...................................Pogba/Toure...................................................
..................................Fernandinho/Fernando........................................
Kolarov/Clichy.....Denayer/Mangala.....Kompany/demichelis.....Fabinho/Zabaleta
.......................................................................................................
........................................Hart/Wright................................................
.......................................................................................................

Manager: Pellegrini/Guardiola

Guardiola to be used in the Cup ties then?

Guardiola to be used in the Cup ties then?
Haha...funny...That's actually the dream team! City might chase Guardiola next year. Now that Delph is signed Pogba seems improbable. And i seriously believe De bruyne can become the best player in City squad. Wish City can acquire his services.

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy

Pogba - Yaya Touré

De Bruyne - Silva - Sterling

Aguero

Caballero
Fernandinho
Fernando
Lopes
Navas
Nasri
Bony
Ihenacho

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy

Pogba - Yaya Touré

De Bruyne - Silva - Sterling

Aguero

Caballero
Fernandinho
Fernando
Lopes
Navas
Nasri
Bony
Ihenacho

I think that starting XI is the dream for the club this summer and if we can add a left back I reckon we will.

I don't see us playing three central midfielders/ two holding players unless we are playing someone like Bayern or Barca away and we need to grind out a performance.

I think that starting XI is the dream for the club this summer and if we can add a left back I reckon we will.

I don't see us playing three central midfielders/ two holding players unless we are playing someone like Bayern or Barca away and we need to grind out a performance.
The word "defending" is not in Pellegrini's vocabulary. If we actually pull off our main targets there could be some high scoring games next season. I think we could reach the 100 goal mark again. Exciting times (except for the defenders)

--------------hart----------------
Zab----komp------denayer------Sandro
-------------delph-----------------
De Bruyne----yaya------silva
Sterling-----------------
---------------------aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.