Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

He looked a mile off from 315 but the replays show it was close... still off mind and we'd be pissed about it

The Sterling comments however were a disgrace

Personally I can live with them type of decisions going against us, when it's that tight then just chalk it off to bad luck and get on with it.

Whinger's standard approach is to create any excuse or reason or rationale except "we were crap, that's why we lost".
It's always somebody else's fault.
The players get cosseted into believing it's never their fault and that's why they are losers.

Long may Whinger's reign continue.

He was offside, but you'd hardly call it blatant. There wasn't even any daylight between Silva and the defender. Offside by a body width at most.

He was offside because one of his feet was in an offside position but given how he and the Arsenal players moved, it was self-evidently not easy to spot nor was it blatant.

I personally think the current offside rule needs re-writing, again, and favour the idea of daylight between the players being the requirement to be offside but that is of no relevance to yesterday's decision; just means he was offside but I don't think he should have been.

Not even a claim from Raheem, we couldn't believe he had missed it looking from 315 but replays suggest (to me) that he couldn't sort his feet out and the defender didn't affect the outcome
Blatant shove in the back, two of our players immediately asked the referee, think Silva was one.

Sterling goes to the ground too easily at times for my own liking but he is far, far away from doing it pretty well. Whenever he does it it looks so obvious it's too easy I'd never give him a foul, let alone refs.

Yesterday it was clear penalty and he should have had another one.

It was offside and it's probably the main source of wenger's frustration as it looked miles off in real time though it was only a small one when replays showed it.

Absolutely. If he had mastered it he would be getting a penalty every half. My view is that he, and Sane, must be among the most fouled players in the PL who get nowt from refs. We have to wait until it is so blatantly obvious that the resident blind bat would give it. Perhaps Arsene is thinking that as Jimmy Avarice got away with one last season by barging Raheem into the net it was still open season on City's strikers.

Whinger's standard approach is to create any excuse or reason or rationale except "we were crap, that's why we lost".
I think it's because the reality is actually much worse than that. They were actually good, and we were average, and they still lost. The fact is that we're now several levels above them. You never know, we might finally beat them away this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.