Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

problem is it's being condoned by silence, now we're too far ahead and have difficult away games and rags/spuds to come we'll be shafted by the refs just like last season and it's been condoned

I just hope we're too good in each game for it to matter and that we never need to rely on honesty we now won't get

problem is it's being condoned by silence, now we're too far ahead and have difficult away games and rags/spuds to come we'll be shafted by the refs just like last season and it's been condoned

I just hope we're too good in each game for it to matter and that we never need to rely on honesty we now won't get
Not worried about it. Decision was seen to be correct on MOTD so if Wenger wishes to pursue his argument it can only impact on his own integrity rather than the match officials or the player.

tenor.gif

Not worried about it. Decision was seen to be correct on MOTD so if Wenger wishes to pursue his argument it can only impact on his own integrity rather than the match officials or the player.

He seems to need no goading from the media to express his opinions so he continues his rant.
I think he sees the fact that he is not to be charged by the FA as evidence that his kite flying original statement has some validity. He is starting to believe his own distorted view of events.

Perhaps he sees his future as a journo where truth never gets in the way of a good story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.