Stopped smoking ......

I know that the nicotine only takes three days to get out of the body, but the mental attachment is the worse thing. Still, nearly six days now.

Why get an ecig ? Your body is over the nicotine very quickly. Terrible advice. He's already cracked it. It's just psychological now.
Exactly this.
It's all about the psychology of smoking now.
This is where I found Allen Carr's book very helpful in terms of explaining how and why to give up.

Put the money you would spend each day on cigs in a jar, in coins, it seems more! At the end of the first week treat youselfvto something. Over time stretch this to a month, get something more decent etc. You can go on a really good holiday with the money you saved.

I gave up 25 years ago, just decided to stop. Was tough, especially going out, as friends still smoked but stuck to it. One of the best things I ever did. Just wish I had a jar full of money!

I know that the nicotine only takes three days to get out of the body, but the mental attachment is the worse thing. Still, nearly six days now.
Yeah, the psychological attachment lingers for ages, if it gets really bad, I used to find having a fag helped.

Gave up 18 months ago , tough for first 4 weeks but gets easier. Used e cig with 0 nicotine to break the habit part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.