Stuttgart away 1st of August

Status
Not open for further replies.
City will definitely have tickets available. They need to get their act together sharpish, though! I remember the Audi Cup in Munich, when loads of us got tickets from Bayern, only to find that City then announced that they had a section for us. Many of us just moved round the gorund when we saw the away block.

I'll be there, anyway. Friday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime. Let's organise some sort of meet up.

Is it me or has the official website been a bit sloppy in recent weeks? Even the West Brom details aren't on the official ticket page. Surely, if they're not going to sell Stuttgart tickets, they could be professional, and explain the reasons.

Anyway, the best meeting place on the day of the game would be the Palm Beach Sports Bar next to the Stadium.

Just rang city supporter services and they said they are currently emailing superbia members to see if they are interested but next week if there is enough interest they will be released for general sale. Left my no with them and they will ring me back when tickets are available.

They told me the same thing and took my details.

However, when I went to Stuttgart in March 2014, I rang their ticket office, and whoever dealt with me, spoke perfect English.

The tickets arrived in the post a couple of days later.

I had the following back from Supporter Services:

Dear philwrightphillips,
thank you for your email regarding the friendly with Stuttgart.
We have not been given any information regarding this fixture so this will mean we will not be selling tickets for this game.
Please contact that game the team are playing at and they will be able to help you.
Kind regards
Supporter Services

So we obviously all need to contact that game the team are playing at. (football?)

Looking at the 15 Euro standing tickets (block 37b) on the Stuttgart site. Can anyone translate '(ohne Vorkaufsrecht für intern. Begegnungen)'. Does it mean unreserved seating?

Dear philwrightphillips,
We have not been given any information regarding this fixture so this will mean we will not be selling tickets for this game.
Please contact that game the team are playing at and they will be able to help you.
Kind regards
Supporter Services

So we obviously all need to contact that game the team are playing at. (football?)

Looking at the 15 Euro standing tickets (block 37b) on the Stuttgart site. Can anyone translate '(ohne Vorkaufsrecht für intern. Begegnungen)'. Does it mean unreserved seating?

fucking bellends MCFC are being as they told me they would let me know next week when they come on sale our end if there is enough interest.

I'll be there, anyway. Friday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime. Let's organise some sort of meet up.

I'm going to Kaiserslautern on the Friday, but if you're stuck for something to do, Stuttgart II are playing at home on the Friday night in the 3 Liga (equivalent of League One). I get into Stuttgart at midday on the Saturday and if the weathers nice, 'biergarten im Schlossgarten' might be a good drinking spot in town. Right near the Hauptbahnhof, take a left as you come out and go back on yourself. Its in the middle of a park running along the railway line. I've not been before but beer sounds reasonably priced (although be aware there is a €2 deposit on each glass).

2432img.jpg

As @Scaring Europe to Death suggests, there's a really good bar at the ground, so I'm intending to head there early before the game, and linger around afterwards for as long as people are around.

Dear philwrightphillips,
Kind regards
Supporter Services

I've not had a response from the supporter services on twitter, but particularly with the conflicting stories, I don't think the ticket office know whats going on at this stage. I'm going to be patient with it and still reckon City will end up selling them. I'm prepared to give it until Monday anyway.

If you are determined to buy through the Stuttgart website, the only standing area outside of the away section is in the Canstatter end behind the goal, and only in the lower half of the lower tier. 'Stehplatz' means standing place and 'Sitzplatz' means seat.

Just booked two tickets off VfB's web-page.
You need to register first.
EASY!
Dirt cheap too: 15 euros per ticket. The same as Chelsea or Arsenal away! NOT.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

When I was looking to buy tickets in german it seemed to reject my card details but looked on the website and says this:
Order Date: 07/15/2015
Order Status: Shipped To: -----
Order Cost: 32,50 €
Order Status: Shipped To: ----------
Order Status: Shipped To: ------------
Order Status: Shipped To: ----------

FUCKKKKK thats alot of tickets and worried I will have to pay for them all although there is no email confirmation of these purchases? quite worried now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.