Stuttgart away 1st of August

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is anyone travelling from the south/southeast that wants to go, there is room in my car for a couple of people, just share eurotunnel and fuel costs, wouldn't be expensive.

Of course if anyone wants to just meet at Folkestone having come from wherever, the same also applies.

PM me if you are thinking about it, have to be at Folkestone for 8am on the Friday.

Can anyone recommend the best area of stuttgart to stay in? is there an old town like in dusseldorf?

Our plan is to spend friday night in munich, train saturday morning to stuttgart, stay over in stuttgart and then train back to munich to sound day there and late flight home. Is there anything in stuttgart worth having around for?

Honestly, Stuttgart is not the best city in Germany (just my opinion). There are bars between the train station and the ratskeller (town hall), but I didn't find a central drinking area as such, like Dusseldorf. I intend to stay in the bar nearest the ground as long as its open after the game, but I will try and scout a new one out in town before we go, and if I find one, I'll post in here. There was a brauhaus just off the side of the Schlossplatz, but it was more of a Gastropub during the day.

If there is anyone travelling from the south/southeast that wants to go, there is room in my car for a couple of people, just share eurotunnel and fuel costs, wouldn't be expensive.

Of course if anyone wants to just meet at Folkestone having come from wherever, the same also applies.

PM me if you are thinking about it, have to be at Folkestone for 8am on the Friday.
Interested in car sharing but struggling to get the pm to work

Im thinking of making a road trip out of it ... go on Thursday 30th, via Paris (stay a night there) then on to Stuttgart for the game on Saturday 1st August and come back a few days later. Since will have my car could drive on to Munich or something or come back via Luxembourg or Belgium or anything is possible. Anyone want to come along?

Im thinking of making a road trip out of it ... go on Thursday 30th, via Paris (stay a night there) then on to Stuttgart for the game on Saturday 1st August and come back a few days later. Since will have my car could drive on to Munich or something or come back via Luxembourg or Belgium or anything is possible. Anyone want to come along?

Do you offer sweeties as well?

Will there be puppies to see?

wonder when tickets will be released?

Anyone know if they will be on tickets.mcfc.co.uk? if so, they would have to be posted out i would guess. Unless we can buy at the stuttgart ground? but dont want to travel without a ticket incase we dont get one in Stuttgart.

I messaged City about tickets, message back saying City are not sell them and to get in contact with Stutgart direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.