Stuttgart away 1st of August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Innsbruck has decided she wants to join us in Stuttgart, so I'm looking for an extra ticket for the City End. Any help would be much appreciated!

Mrs Innsbruck has decided she wants to join us in Stuttgart, so I'm looking for an extra ticket for the City End. Any help would be much appreciated!
I bought two off the VfB web-page in Block 71B, right next to the City section. 15 euros, print at home, and I'm sure we'll all be able to get in with the rest of the blues.

Really looking forward to this now, 25C on Sat, 27C on Sunday, should be a good trip, be nice to see a bit of sunshine

Anyone know what green s means and blue u is? Guessing it's u-bahn but don't know what the s stands for. Also what type of transport are they? Train, tram , bus?. Our hotel is across the river from the stadium so trying to find the hotel from the airport which is 25 mins away

The U bahn and S bahn are both trains, kind of like the Underground in London.

The S bahn tends to go to bigger stations, but they're both pretty much the same, just different lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.