Sunday Supplement 15/16

fuck me if the rags were playing football in the same style we are the press would be drooling,with us its yes they look quite good isn't pellers a ****

New depths plumbed by the Sky slime.

That is an absolute fucking hatchet job and I honestly hope to fuck the club get involved. They slag him off so he's "spikey" towards the journos and they sit there moaning about him not giving them the soundbytes they crave...

Honestly the people who say any publicity is good publicity need to give your heads a wobble, everyone of them talking shit about him shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club. Parasites

I wonder if the City legal eagles will take a look at that and take a dim view of it .... even if they do and do something we will likely never know.

I watched it and couldn't believe how crass and arrogant and dishonest those knob end so-called reporters were.

I wonder if the City legal eagles will take a look at that and take a dim view of it .... even if they do and do something we will likely never know.

I watched it and couldn't believe how crass and arrogant and dishonest those knob end so-called reporters were.

Legal eagles? Was there some new law being broken in that clip?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.