Sunday Supplement 15/16

Carry on with what you're doing Manuel. Anything that upsets that shower of cunts is alright by me.

Talksport on TV, the one hour a week they try and be relevant.

This exactly,I don't often watch it to be honest these days,but did see the section on us this morning,that piece just showed journalists in this country what they are like....wankers,do they not realise that we know they write what they want all the time even if the managers don't say anything,fucking annoying twats the lot of em

All I heard was the plaintive cry of journalists bemoaning the fact that Pellers won't do their job for them !! Accusing him of being combative with the press is so wide of the mark - never seen a more affable guy when he is interviewed. Fact is they are unhappy he won't be a rent-a-quote like Maureen and Bodgers but he has success that they have to at least acknowledge. Wankers all of them.

This exactly,I don't often watch it to be honest these days,but did see the section on us this morning,that piece just showed journalists in this country what they are like....wankers,do they not realise that we know they write what they want all the time even if the managers don't say anything,fucking annoying twats the lot of em
I wouldn't know what they write, not bought a paper for years. Also binned Sky a long time ago so don't watch this Sunday morning tripe.

He's always been happy to talk football. What he won't do is give them easy soundbites. And why should he? They're whining that he won't do their job for them. At some point their editors will ask why City won't talk to them.

Note to the Journo's..

When you stop with the lies and the crass comments about City then maybe our manager will feel the time is right to give you plain and honest answers...( especially as you already knew the answer to the question about the De Bruyne situation)If you cant take it...don't fucking dish it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.