Sunday Supplement 17/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by city saint, 6 Aug 2017.

1. I know an 'uppity twat' when I come into contact with one...

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Do I have yet another stalker? This is getting ridiculous!

3. Such insolence,my dear boy.

4. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Bit that made me laugh was when she was asked if we are the best team the Premier League has seen, her reply was delayed 'No, I don't think so....I'm sure there..........' and tailed off into a non-response, after a brief moment of nothingness, the others carried on the show, should have let the scouse twat squirm and try to explain herself.

5. You're quite right. She had no answer and was unable to explain herself.

Rosenior had her tongue-tied all night.

6. Chris in London

Chris in London

I was very impressed with Rosenior last night. IIRC he said he wants to go into management rather than punditry which is a shame in a way because he was fluent and articulate and enjoyable to listen to.

What am I thinking? Knowledgeable and articulate, of course he isn't going to be a pundit.

7. adr2.8i

adr2.8i

Father, Lover, and Buffoon
    shes a scouser and shes anti city so what do you expect lads! she pisses me off everytime shes on the box!!
    Shes one on my twitter list to "contact" if and when we win our next trophy :-)

8. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    It's been a while since I've seen a current player be so tactically aware as Rosenoir is, he wiped the floor with that twunt!

9. GAZZA

GAZZA

She played for Leyton Orient Ladies I'll have you know (or LOL for short)

10. schfc6

schfc6

The narrative that Liverpool might have won is simply ridiculous.

Liverpool have 1 major stregnth. An explosive start. Hope to go 1-up. Then hit on the counter. If after 20 -30 minutes they aren't winning or like against us, they normally struggle, especially against sides like us.

We had weathered their storm in a tea cup, had gone 1-up and were picking them off at ease. We scored a tight off side goal minutes after the red and legitimate goal moments later.
    No Mane means they missed Mane. 10 men doesn't mean being totally overwhelmed all over the pitch.