Supporters Club tickets

The issue is that people with high points who before points were scrapped could get tickets for most away games (probably 15 out of 19) are now struggling to buy tickets for more than about half a dozen. I would suggest that is purely down to the club siphoning off more tickets, which is why they are reluctant to say what the splits are. Pretty sure that it was once stated as a matter of that 60% of all tickets went to points. Now we know that the 18-25 and the junior pull through allocations come out of that 60% making it only 50% available. Corporate / hospitality allocation is I think 10% someone correct me if I am wrong which leaves 30% which is split between OSC, players, sponsors and club officials, club employees, vloggers and ticket agencies. It’s a piss take which needs to be addressed but the OSC don’t want to rock the boat and the club just want to pacify those who spend the most. Seem to recall many years ago the rags kicking up a fuss as their away support was essentially day trippers who just stood there and barely fit behind the team. We are going that way as the core support is slowly being eroded. Transparency is what is required.
Most of the rags Away support left the Etihad at half time.

By and large I get any aways I want through my OSC. The truth is even through I’m a season ticket holder and on the cup schemes it’s easier to get through the OSC.

I applied for the CL final through OSC and through my cup scheme and got two access codes. Used one and offered one to another blue who goes to most games but he was sorted so let the other access code drop for the next blues in line. I wonder how many like me who got two used both though. Applications for games like that should be linked on your supporter number no matter what route you take and it’s ok to apply through both routes but should only get one access code for earliest slot you can buy. Probably a logistical nightmare mind.

By and large I get any aways I want through my OSC. The truth is even through I’m a season ticket holder and on the cup schemes it’s easier to get through the OSC.

I applied for the CL final through OSC and through my cup scheme and got two access codes. Used one and offered one to another blue who goes to most games but he was sorted so let the other access code drop for the next blues in line. I wonder how many like me who got two used both though. Applications for games like that should be linked on your supporter number no matter what route you take and it’s ok to apply through both routes but should only get one access code for earliest slot you can buy. Probably a logistical nightmare mind.
It technically was meant to be one code per person. Just the OSCs weren't told what allocation we could get, so we were told to apply through City and give back if we had 2.

The issue is that people with high points who before points were scrapped could get tickets for most away games (probably 15 out of 19) are now struggling to buy tickets for more than about half a dozen. I would suggest that is purely down to the club siphoning off more tickets, which is why they are reluctant to say what the splits are. Pretty sure that it was once stated as a matter of that 60% of all tickets went to points. Now we know that the 18-25 and the junior pull through allocations come out of that 60% making it only 50% available. Corporate / hospitality allocation is I think 10% someone correct me if I am wrong which leaves 30% which is split between OSC, players, sponsors and club officials, club employees, vloggers and ticket agencies. It’s a piss take which needs to be addressed but the OSC don’t want to rock the boat and the club just want to pacify those who spend the most. Seem to recall many years ago the rags kicking up a fuss as their away support was essentially day trippers who just stood there and barely fit behind the team. We are going that way as the core support is slowly being eroded. Transparency is what is required.
It’s the non City fans who have paid for the privilege that annoy me, sell home tickets by all means, but the minuscule away allocation should be sacred

Well, just join a supporter club, problem solved.

This. I can’t understand why people on borderline points don’t join. I’d rather have 2 chances of getting a ticket than just one
Maybe because some supporters value doing things their own way and booking their own travel arrangements to suit their needs.

This. I can’t understand why people on borderline points don’t join. I’d rather have 2 chances of getting a ticket than just one
I am a member of a supporters club and never had a ticket off them. It appears to be a closed shop. I always have to get my own and I am one of those on the borderline.

It technically was meant to be one code per person. Just the OSCs weren't told what allocation we could get, so we were told to apply through City and give back if we had 2.

Same mate but how many actually did? Once upon a time you could rely on a blue to look after another blue but when you see tickets priced £1500 and more you know that’s not the case and we have some right chancers in our ranks these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.