Supporters Club tickets

I've been a member of 3 different supporters clubs and you had to use their travel for away games. Unless of course you're in the click and then you can do what you want.
All clubs have their own rules I suppose. But I’d certainly oppose to that 100%. And I agree with you they can be very clicky. But if you can use them to your advantage I would no point putting all your eggs in one basket

All clubs have their own rules I suppose. But I’d certainly oppose to that 100%. And I agree with you they can be very clicky. But if you can use them to your advantage I would no point putting all your eggs in one basket
If the distribution of away tickets had any ounce of integrity about it then my one basket would be fine for around 15 of the 19 away games in the Premier League and the vast majority of any cup game away from home either domestically or in Europe.

I get what you mean but being part of a branch just isn't for me and if it limits my opportunity to get an away ticket then so be it.

A proportion of the away allocation going to ballot would get my vote. A similar amount that's allocated to the OSC and the 18-25 bracket.

As I've said above. That's not the case with the 3 different branches that I've been a member of in the past.

Using their travel was compulsory for the majority of members who wanted to go to an away game.
Ok, unlucky, but there's plenty of branches where you don't need to use official travel arrangements, you can also create your own branch.

Same mate but how many actually did? Once upon a time you could rely on a blue to look after another blue but when you see tickets priced £1500 and more you know that’s not the case and we have some right chancers in our ranks these days.
I made it clear to anyone in my Branch that for anyone double dipping , being kicked out of the OSC would the least of their worries.

I don’t put in years of graft expanding the fan base for some chavesty to undermine all the good work.

If the distribution of away tickets had any ounce of integrity about it then my one basket would be fine for around 15 of the 19 away games in the Premier League and the vast majority of any cup game away from home either domestically or in Europe.

I get what you mean but being part of a branch just isn't for me and if it limits my opportunity to get an away ticket then so be it.

A proportion of the away allocation going to ballot would get my vote. A similar amount that's allocated to the OSC and the 18-25 bracket.
Integrity and transparency are two words that can't be used when discussing the ticket splits. Out of whose allocation would you take the ballot tickets out of? I would take it out of the sponsors / club employees allocation as most of these aren't City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.