Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also owe it to all of the teams to go out and try to win every game. We have done the double over Stoke and West Brom and to ease up against Swansea, Brighton, West Ham and Southampton would be unfair.
Good point, I suppose we have to respect the integrity of the league. Plus Wet Spam and Soton are managed by two of the dullest ex-rags imaginable and so that is good enough reason to play our best. I still would like us to bring on as many youngsters as possible if games are won though

Is it the norm? Have clubs done it for all the remaining fixtures, when a team has won it with games to spare in the past?
There's an article about on skysports.com
The Swansea manager has said his players will do a guard of honour tommorow as we deserve one with the football that has been displayed this season by us, the article doesn't really state if it's been done multiple times before but Zidane has said Madrid won't be giving barca one if theyve wrapped up the league when the teams meet at the bernabeu

Is it the norm? Have clubs done it for all the remaining fixtures, when a team has won it with games to spare in the past?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...rd-of-honour-is-it-compulsory-who-has-had-one

I think Ferguson did it it because he thought it was a good way of giving his players a kick up the backside, which Neville's comments suggest was quite effective.

When it looked at one point as if we might have to give United a guard of honour in 11/12 I was dead against it, so can understand if other clubs are reluctant to do so, especially if their manager thinks it would undermine their mental preparations. Carvalhal seems happy for Swansea to do it but then he's a very relaxed manager.

How many games has Mendy played? I can't remember off the top of my head but someone was suggesting you need to have took part in over 5 games to receive a winners medal. As long as he meets that requirement and gets to play when he's fully fit I suppose he'll be happy.
It doesn't work like that. The club get given 40 medals to hand out to players and coaching staff as they see fit so Mendy will get one regardless. As for your first question, he's made 4 PL appearances (Bournemouth, Liverpool, Watford, Palace).

As it stands all the teams we have left to play are still in relegation battle (mathematically) if we go too weak fines can follow.
Hi folks, not sure how to use this site, a bit confusing for a internet numbskull. Anyway, the only reason I signed up was to say. As a Liverpool supporter since 1965 I was disgusted by the so called fans who attacked your team bus, that is totally out of order. AND thanks to all City supporters for not reacting on the return match..
Congratulations on winning the Prem, and I hope that Liverpool win the CL so you can at least say you lost to the winners. Again, so sorry for what happened the other week, shame on those, xxxxxxxx Kindest regards. RobinRedshanks.

It doesn't work like that. The club get given 40 medals to hand out to players and coaching staff as they see fit so Mendy will get one regardless. As for your first question, he's made 4 PL appearances (Bournemouth, Liverpool, Watford, Palace).
Would they (?) consider being on the bench - as making an appearance.?
I take your point about - as they see fit.

Couldn’t get a ticket together for this for me and my 7 year old. Gutted, he wanted to go desperately to outdo his school pals. I’ve said we’ll do a few next season.
The atmosphere will be banging no doubt and we will just have to watch it on tv in gloriously sunny Cornwall.
This is our attack v defence showpiece, I really hope we smash in at least 3 without reply.
Come on CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.