Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we maintain our usual high standards for the next 5 games, that of itself will be a considerable achievement. If we reach 100 points so much the better.

For the first 33 games of the season we have averaged a little over 2.6 points a game and we continue that over the next 5 we will end up on 100 points. That means we need 4 wins and a draw. Come on you Blues.

We also owe it to all of the teams to go out and try to win every game. We have done the double over Stoke and West Brom and to ease up against Swansea, Brighton, West Ham and Southampton would be unfair.

Plus can anyone see Guardiola allowing them to ease off or relax. He is always out to win every game. Our lads have too much pride to let it drop now anyway.

Ever the optimist. The BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END. (Remember 2012 when I drove you all mad putting that at the end of every post I made!! But it worked) :-)

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...rd-of-honour-is-it-compulsory-who-has-had-one

I think Ferguson did it it because he thought it was a good way of giving his players a kick up the backside, which Neville's comments suggest was quite effective.

When it looked at one point as if we might have to give United a guard of honour in 11/12 I was dead against it, so can understand if other clubs are reluctant to do so, especially if their manager thinks it would undermine their mental preparations. Carvalhal seems happy for Swansea to do it but then he's a very relaxed manager.

No one talked about them until 2005, they are just down to Ferguson and his ego, and how the press lap it up.

City should not agree to have any part in one, they are a bit pathetic and a public school/rugby union thing for after games. After the John Terry stuff last season the club should stay well clear and bin this "Fergy" shite. it is equivalent of using the phrase SBT just cus he said it, whilst it makes no sense.

-----------------Bravo------------------

Danilo------Otamendi----Laporte-----Delph

------------------Gundo-----------------------

---------De Bruyne----------Foden----------

Bernie-----------G.Jesus-------------Sane

2-0 we win.

I think (and hope) that now that the title is won, Pep will start to give the Academy lads a chance to prove themselves, though with one eye on as many records as possible, I doubt he will use more than one at a time.

Ederson

Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph

Gündoğan

de Bruyne
Foden

Sterling
Jesus
Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.