Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, not sure how to use this site, a bit confusing for a internet numbskull. Anyway, the only reason I signed up was to say. As a Liverpool supporter since 1965 I was disgusted by the so called fans who attacked your team bus, that is totally out of order. AND thanks to all City supporters for not reacting on the return match..
Congratulations on winning the Prem, and I hope that Liverpool win the CL so you can at least say you lost to the winners. Again, so sorry for what happened the other week, shame on those, xxxxxxxx Kindest regards. RobinRedshanks.
I hope we can say we went out to the beaten semi finalists

You seem a reasonable bloke,so welcome.

However,we don't want your shit stain of a club to win fuck all.

Absolute scum those fuckers. Not the first time we have had poor behaviour with their fans against city. Probably the 3rd time in last 3 or 4 years. Hate lpool, hate klopp, hope they get stuffed.

Ederson
Walker, Kompany, Laporte, Danilo
Delph, Gundogan
Sterling, B Silva, Sane
Jesus

City women are playing Lyon tomorrow at 1pm in the CL semi-finals.

Just a quick reminder for anyone who wants to go before the men’s game.

You need 5 appearances, Yaya has 7 only mendy (4) Bravo (1) Foden & Diaz (3) are short amd if we wrap it up I expect to see them start.
We get 40 extra medals to give out as we see fit

Bravo will receive a medal regardless of whether he makes any more appearances or not, as goalkeepers are classified differently.

This is the first time that City have played a match as Champions in the same season since 1937, though that must have been right at the end of the season, as we only won the title by three points (two points for a win back then).

I kind of get the idea of playing some of the kids but I hope they only give them a run out late in the remaining matches. The first team needs to stay sharp for the WC and they need to push on to set some records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.