Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the win at spuds last week we need to start a long run of wins and these next five games if approached in the right manner are all winable. It would be good to start next season with 6 straight wins under or belt and set a marker for how we do next season.

PS the records will take care of themselves.

Today brings a smile to my face. Bear with me. In the good old days fighting for relegation we would sing ‘Bring on the Champions’ before the team took to the pitch at Maine Road. A dream at that time in some of the darker days seemed impossible. Today we sing it again as Champions of England yet again. Who would have thought that of little old city in the third division. It’s come full circle as beating us is the rags biggest achievement. Stand up for the champions....

Today brings a smile to my face. Bear with me. In the good old days fighting for relegation we would sing ‘Bring on the Champions’ before the team took to the pitch at Maine Road. A dream at that time in some of the darker days seemed impossible. Today we sing it again as Champions of England yet again. Who would have thought that of little old city in the third division. It’s come full circle as beating us is the rags biggest achievement. Stand up for the champions....

I had forgotten that chant, what a great one it was. I would love to hear it today as the Swansea players line up to give us the guard of honour. "Bring on the champions, bring on the champions!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.