Taking my Nephew to his 1st Game

I need my sons to help me with my fading memories of past matches! They do forget when it is their round though.
haha, tell me about it. Honestly I can't remember half the matches of last season and who scored what etc. My son reels them off without blinking. I kid you not, sometimes I can't remember who we played last week!

I've taken my two sons in for years now. Have just walked through the turnstile with them and sat them on my knee. First son from 3 until he was about 5 and then my youngest son who has just turned 4, to about 6 games last season. Have never had a problem.

haha, tell me about it. Honestly I can't remember half the matches of last season and who scored what etc. My son reels them off without blinking. I kid you not, sometimes I can't remember who we played last week!

Same here. He knows all the foreign transfer targets, who they play for, nationality etc. Even pronounces their names correctly.

But he plays these FIFA 116 games where they even had people like Martial on before even United had heard of him. I don't watch neutral TV matches much either and if i do its with the sound turned down depending on the commentator.

A year or two ago an Arsenal player went close and I asked a boy of about 10 who it was. He looked at me pitifully as he told me it was Giroud, even more so when I said 'oh that's Giroud is it?'

I've taken my two sons in for years now. Have just walked through the turnstile with them and sat them on my knee. First son from 3 until he was about 5 and then my youngest son who has just turned 4, to about 6 games last season. Have never had a problem.

Cheers mate. I am sure it won't be a problem, but always worth the check.

Wasn't sure you could do this but it's a great idea to get the young ones onboard. Technically you should be able to do this in the south stand, just thought I would put that out for comment.

Depends if he already plays football and how much he is into it. Some can be absorbed by the game at 5 and others not really giving a shit at 12.

The under 5's is a babes in arms policy, so you are meant to be able to carry them in and they don't need to take up a seat. I have never seen anyone pulled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.