Talksport now (continued)

Pigeonho said:
aguero93:20 said:
Pigeonho said:
Right, so you are completely dismissing what we are doing, (something the media aren't), and think that the bias has now gone from united to Chelsea overnight, and that's why they are building us up to fall?
Nope, I just thought you were asking for a possible motive.
Could it not just be though that we are the bias now? That the positive vibes they are saying about quadruples, styles of play, blitzing everyone yadayadayada is just because they actually believe we can do it and want us to? Not directing this at you personally, but I find it bizarre that the media can big us up so much of late, only for people on here to instantly find a negative in it. It's like as though people want the media to hate us, so they can hate them for it.
They took their time though, remember shit spurs, shit Norwich, shit united etc etc, so I think they've gotten to the stage where they can't ignore it any more and are praising us through gritted teeth. that's my opinion.

Pigeonho said:
Could it not just be though that we are the bias now? That the positive vibes they are saying about quadruples, styles of play, blitzing everyone yadayadayada is just because they actually believe we can do it and want us to? Not directing this at you personally, but I find it bizarre that the media can big us up so much of late, only for people on here to instantly find a negative in it. It's like as though people want the media to hate us, so they can hate them for it.
They took their time though, remember shit spurs, shit Norwich, shit united etc etc, so I think they've gotten to the stage where they can't ignore it any more and are praising us through gritted teeth. that's my opinion.
If they hated us as much as many would have you believe, they wouldn't big us up for 4 trophies whilst licking our arse about our style of play. They would just ignore us full stop.

Are they talking treble or quadruple ? The treble might be a possibility but it's ridiculous to talk about the quad

Pigeonho said:
None of them were shit
West Ham were though

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Are they talking treble or quadruple ? The treble might be a possibility but it's ridiculous to talk about the quad
Yeah they are. Whilst it's still on, it's not impossible or ridiculous. Personally I think we will end up with at least 2 from 4, possibly a domestic treble.

It just feels like they are setting us up for a fall. We see it every week, getting giddy because we win 5 nill then get on our backs for only scoring 1 goal. I'd just like them to stay level headed and let us just get on with it one game at a time

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Yeah they are. Whilst it's still on, it's not impossible or ridiculous. Personally I think we will end up with at least 2 from 4, possibly a domestic treble.

The quad would be the greatest team achievement of all time but realistically I'd be happy with title (the main aim from the start) and the League Cup (having effectively got to the final). That would be brilliant enough but anything more would be awesome. However, I remember the Leeds in the 70s who would typically enter March and April something like top of the league, in the League Cup final, the FA Cup quarter/semi final and a European quarter/semi final but ended up winning nothing, mainly because of the fixture pile up.

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:

It just feels like they are setting us up for a fall. We see it every week, getting giddy because we win 5 nill then get on our backs for only scoring 1 goal. I'd just like them to stay level headed and let us just get on with it one game at a time
They can't win though can they? If they didn't praise us like this for the way we are playing, which has earned such praise, then people would say they are ignoring us and 'they wouldn't ignore united like that'. They are praising us though, massively, (sorry Ducado), yet people still say they are doing it in a negative way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.