Talksport now (continued)

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
Err do you fucking mind? I'm having an anti-agenda outburst thank you very much! ;-)
PMSL ....you never give up, like a dog with a juicy bone, keep trying Pidge you might convince some of us one day
;-)
We are going off topic here folks, theres a quadruple thread on bluemoon forum

lmjones1uk said:
I can't help but think that losing those points to Cardiff, Sunderland and Villa whilst still having to play Scum, Pool, Spurs, Arsenal away will mean we miss out on the PL this year.

We still look suspect at the back away from home, we'll get punished soon and we'll not beable to score our way out of it.

I think Chelsea (all though it pains me) grind out results consistently, I don't see them being stopped now.

Fuck me another one with we've blown it.

We're 1 point of the top and are on an unbeaten run of 16 games, everyone else and i mean everyone are shitting it when they have to face us.

What went on earlier in the season has no bearing on the future, win all our home games and 4 of our aways and its ours.

4 games away and we've got some relatively easier fixtures away like Norwich, Hull, Palace, Utd lol.

Everyone else will still drop points, they've all got to play each other yet so i'm very optimistic.

inchy14 said:
lmjones1uk said:
I can't help but think that losing those points to Cardiff, Sunderland and Villa whilst still having to play Scum, Pool, Spurs, Arsenal away will mean we miss out on the PL this year.

We still look suspect at the back away from home, we'll get punished soon and we'll not beable to score our way out of it.

I think Chelsea (all though it pains me) grind out results consistently, I don't see them being stopped now.

We're 1 point of the top and are on an unbeaten run of 16 games, everyone else and i mean everyone are shitting it when they have to face us.

What went on earlier in the season has no bearing on the future, win all our home games and 4 of our aways and its ours.

4 games away and we've got some relatively easier fixtures away like Norwich, Hull, Palace, Utd lol.

Everyone else will still drop points, they've all got to play each other yet so i'm very optimistic.

I actually feel very confident – home and away – against sides like Chelsea and Arsenal... it's the potential banana skins like Cardiff this weekend that I worry about, teams we should beat!

inchy14 said:
lmjones1uk said:

Not sure how you can say that. Because of those stupid defeats, we're now having to play outstanding football just to keep up with Arsenal and Chelsea. And we don't have that much room for error now. If you look at the four defeats (Cardiff, Villa, Sunderland and Chelsea; none of which we truly deserved to lose) and convert two of them into wins with one draw and one defeat, we'd be almost able to afford a couple of defeats in our tough remaining away games.

jimharri said:
inchy14 said:
lmjones1uk said:

Not sure how you can say that. Because of those stupid defeats, we're now having to play outstanding football just to keep up with Arsenal and Chelsea. And we don't have that much room for error now. If you look at the four defeats (Cardiff, Villa, Sunderland and Chelsea; none of which we truly deserved to lose) and convert two of them into wins with one draw and one defeat, we'd be almost able to afford a couple of defeats in our tough remaining away games.

Look at it from their perspective. That they're having to play outstanding football each and every game to keep up with/stay ahead of City.

jimharri said:
inchy14 said:
lmjones1uk said:

Both those clubs have had silly defeats, and we get to play one of them at home. We are more an capable of drawing with arsenal away, at least.

Pigeonho said:
jimharri said:
inchy14 said:

Both those clubs have had silly defeats, and we get to play one of them at home. We are more an capable of drawing with arsenal away, at least.

My point is everyone has and will lose games. We were never going to go unbeaten and we were implementing a new style which is now paying dividends.
It's in our own hands now it's not like those defeats left us 10 points behind and now couldn't afford to lose any more.
People keep bringing those defeats up,which seem to be out of our system now (hopefully), as though they've cost us the title when they actually haven't done any real harm whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.