Talksport

Whenever I've had bits of commentary on the radio from talkragshite they don't actually say what's happening, it's almost bollocks & bullshit mixed in with oooo there's a goal.

The BBC are going that way as well but not quite there yet.

Both full of self important people who think we care about their thoughts.....commentate on the match Ffs!!!!

Custis has just been on and nearly crying when asked about us signing B Silva, how many of these types of players do they want he said Love it !

I know he doesn't work for TS but he is a prime idiot and would fit in well there.

Robbie Savage. Predicted City would finish 2nd. We came 3rd and Pep is the biggest disappointment. His predicted Champions United actually came 6th but due to wednesday night he manages to rate Mourinho marginally behind Conte.

Whenever I've had bits of commentary on the radio from talkragshite they don't actually say what's happening, it's almost bollocks & bullshit mixed in with oooo there's a goal.

The BBC are going that way as well but not quite there yet.

Both full of self important people who think we care about their thoughts.....commentate on the match Ffs!!!!
Best hope that old fart Alan Green off 909 doesn't commentate on any City games then. He's a rambling idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.