Talksport

It's 75% adverts/promotional stuff and blowing sugar up the backside of whoever is being interviewed. When they do discus football it's 90% about the team's the presenters support-Chelsea, rags, Spurs, Pool. When City and Arsenal get a mention its usually negative, presenters having a laugh or some garbage about us ruining football.

Yep the Goldstein Cundy 3 hour show is down to around an hour podcast

Dylan the bitter rag "its not fair they ain't got any fans and don't bring through youth" hahaha then slags off pep fuck off bitter rag **** wait for us to finish our shopping then use can have the scraps!!!!!!

11 highest average attendance in europe, dont let the facts get in the way of the myth they try to tell us all about.

Wish they'd kept that Dylan fella on all day, was in absolute bits laughing my head off when he was mid rant then he finished it off with "Fraudiola" brilliant.

Wish they'd kept that Dylan fella on all day, was in absolute bits laughing my head off when he was mid rant then he finished it off with "Fraudiola" brilliant.

To be fair to White when the next caller came on he did mention that he hoped he wasn't as bitter as Dylan!

To be fair to White when the next caller came on he did mention that he hoped he wasn't as bitter as Dylan!

The Use of the term"the Arabs" as a derogatory term. Should the presenters not be challenging people who use it.

Maybe it's me being mardy.

The Use of the term"the Arabs" as a derogatory term. Should the presenters not be challenging people who use it.

Maybe it's me being mardy.
I agree.

But as it's owned by Murdoch they'll quite happily allow that to sew discord and division in British society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.