Talksport

Murphy said ramsey isn't in the same league as sterling for going down easily but then said what arsene said was out of order,if he had a brain cell he would be dangerous

Murphy said ramsey isn't in the same league as sterling for going down easily but then said what arsene said was out of order,if he had a brain cell he would be dangerous
The thing is Sterling really doesn't go down easy, it's just that he frequently gets denied blatant penalties which is then interpreted as "He dived."

Sir Joseph was funny with Brazil this morning. Discussing the back pages just after 7 with some journalist and the Everton manager subject comes up. The journo suggests they should go back and ask Big Sam, to which Joey responds “Big Sam wouldn’t want sloppy seconds..” Brazil nearly chokes, spluttering “I don’t know what sloppy seconds means”.

The whole 30 min section is worth a listen. Joey had the journo (Clarkie? Arsenal fan) on toast.

Jim Whites previous troubles with the booze are no secret, he often mentions "when I used to drink" and the "situations it got me in". Still a proper **** move by Parry who has probably the worst show on the station

Parry is a twat. Has an opinion on everything, but knowledge of nothing.

John the Everton fan on right now has to be a wind up..................100 years of top flight football - clearly unaware of the clubs history - and they may get CL football next season even if by way of winning the FA Cup - entitled knob head or wind up? You decide........................

Haha that Everton fan was class, proper delusional. Has to have been a wind up but he did sound like he was about cry.

John the Everton fan on right now has to be a wind up..................100 years of top flight football - clearly unaware of the clubs history - and they may get CL football next season even if by way of winning the FA Cup - entitled knob head or wind up? You decide........................
Go on then mister: 'ow does that work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.