Talksport

Turned on about 8 45, just as Eubank was muttering on about criminal records and straight away Brazil cut him off and never mentioned again . Any one know what Eubank was on about?
Tyson Fury.
Boiled bollock asked him his opinion of Fury on his potential return to fitness.
Eubank rambled on like he always does.

I caught a bit of it,Eubank was asked about Fury, but he was reluctant to get involved
Tyson Fury.

Boiled bollock asked him his opinion of Fury on his potential return to fitness.
Eubank rambled on like he always does.

Thanks for getting back, About Fury, I thought he might have beeen on about Sir Joseph of Barton as they had had a few words before.

According to Jim White, neutrals want the rags to beat Arsenal for the sake of the title race. If I was neutral, I wouldn't want an anti football manager like Mourinho to win anything.

According to Jim White, neutrals want the rags to beat Arsenal for the sake of the title race. If I was neutral, I wouldn't want an anti football manager like Mourinho to win anything.

Jim White is just like Collymore, if they utter it they think its true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.