Ted Nugent

It's completely relevant to bring up his pants shitting ways because he is a pro-war hawk when it's not his ass on the line.

It's also worth mentioning that he's also a pedophile who even wrote a song about it called Jailbait.

buckshot said:
It's completely relevant to bring up his pants shitting ways because he is a pro-war hawk when it's not his ass on the line.

It's also worth mentioning that he's also a pedophile who even wrote a song about it called Jailbait.

It was almost 50 years ago mate, I'll bet even you have changed a bit since you were 18. My point was a 66 year old man can believe in gun laws (even though he's a prick about it) even though he didn't want to go and kill vietnamese when he was 18.
The rest of what you say is a bit disgusting really, I hadn't heard about these allegations before.

Barcon said:
buckshot said:

It was almost 50 years ago mate, I'll bet even you have changed a bit since you were 18. My point was a 66 year old man can believe in gun laws (even though he's a prick about it) even though he didn't want to go and kill vietnamese when he was 18.
The rest of what you say is a bit disgusting really, I hadn't heard about these allegations before.

Based on just that song?? Really? I doubt it very much ....

MCFCTrick said:
Barcon said:
buckshot said:

Apparently, courtney love (yeah, I know) said she blew him when she was 12.
Bit of a stretch calling the guy a pedo. Think I'll start a George Thorogood thread, don't think he's been pissing anyone off lately.
Anyways.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJux_7W2i8[/video]

I don't think there's much doubt that Ted enjoyed his fair share of groupies back in the 70's and I don't expect he asked to see their birth certificates; whether that makes him any sort of pervert is something to take up with his lawyers...

The song Jailbait is from another time and place but it was not meant to be taken seriously then and is an anachronism now.

Taximania said:
Spoke to him a few times
used to live on the old tip road with great views over the valley
I saw him many times waiting for his pan lids to come out of school on booth road.

A man of our times and a damn good all rounder in all that he does
Get well soon mate

All the best
Adios for now
Taxi:

And you never got his Autograph or a plectrum signed :/

I know he's getting on a bit but thought he was in the best of health...

Barcon said:
MCFCTrick said:
Barcon said:

Apparently, courtney love (yeah, I know) said she blew him when she was 12.
Bit of a stretch calling the guy a pedo. Think I'll start a George Thorogood thread, don't think he's been pissing anyone off lately.
Anyways.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJux_7W2i8[/video]

It's amazing to me how people continue to look the other way when men are accused of sexual assault. The guy is obviously a scumbag and saying that because it was Cortney Love it's untrue isn't very respectful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.