Ted Nugent

buckshot said:
Barcon said:
MCFCTrick said:
Based on just that song?? Really? I doubt it very much ....

Apparently, courtney love (yeah, I know) said she blew him when she was 12.
Bit of a stretch calling the guy a pedo. Think I'll start a George Thorogood thread, don't think he's been pissing anyone off lately.
Anyways.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJux_7W2i8[/video]

It's amazing to me how people continue to look the other way when men are accused of sexual assault. The guy is obviously a scumbag and saying that because it was Cortney Love it's untrue isn't very respectful.

If you go back to 'those days' .... and look at the sexual history of practically all rock stars of that era, when many groupies were well under age, I doubt many would come up smelling of roses .... not condoning or 'looking the other way' .... it's just how it was then in that scene .... hopefully all involved are more enlightened nowadays ....

Still love some of his music though ...

It's amazing to me how people continue to look the other way when men are accused of sexual assault. The guy is obviously a scumbag and saying that because it was Cortney Love it's untrue isn't very respectful.
Erm...OP's first comment was 'probably one of the most underrated guitarist ever'...

Am I missing something - or has this gone off topic?

Draft dodging, mealy-mouth guitar slinger who name drops Obama into every stinking conversation. But still a classic axe man, any way you look at it.
It doesn't matter if it's a 5150 or those old Fender Stacks that he loved to play in the Seventies. Like Eddie Van Halen says, Ted always sounds like Ted.
I will always will have a special love of The Great White Buffalo, on Double Live: Gonzo. Great fuckin' song.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people bring this up. It's irrelevantnt The guys a hunter that didn't want to go to vietnam and kill people.
The last time somebody brought this up on here was when his "All animals have the right to be lightly sauteed in garlic and butter on two sides" quote was mentioned. Should he also be a vegetarian because he didn't want to go to vietnam?
Anyway, great guitar player, seen him a couple of times myself in the 80's.
So basically the guy likes shooting at things that don't shoot back. What a hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.