"Teeth" says celtic would be top 6 in prem

He just says what the fans want to hear and they and the media Lap it up. Expert bullshitter

I wouldn't welcome Celtic in the Premier League, it makes no sense, and i see these comments from them as trying to start a discussion on the topic which I don't think most people want to even have.

They gee themselves up for a game or two in the Champions League every season, if they qualify to the group stages that is, and then when they get a result or two they think they can take on the world. They are not a bad team, and it would be somewhat interesting to see how they got on for a season, but I think that a top 6 estimation is way off the mark. Plus, with Brexit and the Independence movement it would be akin to us accepting Monaco and PSG in a few years anyway.

For me Celtic need to be taking on a more active role in giving the Scottish FA a boost to make Scottish football better, more competitive, and more attractive. It has become a very minor league in Europe, and no team can even start to claim to be a European giant when playing at such a domestic standard. That would be the answer that benefits Scotland and Scottish football, not trying to sneak in to next door's garden to play because they have better equipment and a nicer lawn.

Same could arguably also be said for certain Welsh teams too, but I think that they have been involved in the English leagues now for such a long time that detangling it would be horrendous and detrimental to many. I very much dislike the term BPL that seems to be used more and more in foreign press, especially the US and Far East, when taking about our league.

Wasn't BPL a reference to Barclays Premier League, rather than British?

I've been working with a Celtic fan this week.
Yesterday while driving round London he started.
Celtic would win the premier in 5 years with the tv money blah massive fan baseball.
But he did make me think on one bit.
Premier league clubs get 100 mill a year tv money roughly.
Celtic get 1 million.
In the end I just said it's a pointless conversation anyway your Scottish so fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.