Tevez arrives in Morecambe !

Looked a mile off in last 2 sub appearances.

Maybe on Sat. he can play 1/2 an hour

ForzaMancini said:
anybody watch the game? Tevez looking fully fit yet? Not that it seems to have effected him in the past, played in the Fa Cup final and game against Stoke after that when he was fatter than he is now and played great in both.
No pace, control was OK, passing was poor, couple of shots were wild(row Z). Good allround effort and never gave up. All in all typical Carlos. The t**t still owes me £200 notes from a Munich tour, I did mention it to him but he didnt speak english at this point.

remember arthur mann said:
lancs blue said:
4-1 Elabdellaoui
Do we have a song for this lad when he scores?
"Elabde - LOUIE LOUIE! Oh, oh, he's gonna score a goal, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

*quickly gets coat and clears off.

My mam and her husband went,they said Tevez ran around like a headless chicken,her husband said my mum wanted to get Carlos to sign my sons new shirt,I told them it would of gone straight in the bin.

blue1969 said:
ForzaMancini said:
anybody watch the game? Tevez looking fully fit yet? Not that it seems to have effected him in the past, played in the Fa Cup final and game against Stoke after that when he was fatter than he is now and played great in both.
No pace, control was OK, passing was poor, couple of shots were wild(row Z). Good allround effort and never gave up. All in all typical Carlos. The t**t still owes me £200 notes from a Munich tour, I did mention it to him but he didnt speak english at this point.

Haha cheers. Hoping he can win us the prem then fuck off in the summer!

Just got back from game, tevez had good 65 min workout and is starting to look sharper

-- Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:32 pm --

waterloo blue said:
My mam and her husband went,they said Tevez ran around like a headless chicken,her husband said my mum wanted to get Carlos to sign my sons new shirt,I told them it would of gone straight in the bin.
Were they at the same game? Or had they had a few too many?

Also just got back, he looked a bit sharper and took his goal well. I'm sure he could
play most of the game Saturday if required. Entertaining game all round. Could
have finished 10 - 4 easily. Defences not on top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.