Tevez [Merged]

I'm sorry, these are inventions. I clearly asked for speculations, which means something based in fact. For example, the W.H.O chose TODAY to announce that H1N1 swine flu had become a pandemic. why TODAY and not tommorow? because city are going to hog the limelight by unveiling tevez, that's why

Thats just bollocks why the fuck would a bad from the 60's announce the H1N1 Swine Flu had become a pandemic... Nice try though sunshine.
Yes I know what he means I'm taking the piss, this isnt a "Clarkie" moment

just so you know. my user name will remain zak@work allthough i was f**kin sacked yesterday! bullsh*t

Even if we do/dont sign him can we keep this thread going forever.

I cant imagine waking up in a morning knowing i wont get to read 80 pages of speculation/guess work and nervous breakdowns.

Morning all!

50 pages since I left work to go bodyboarding yesterday, good work!

Would anyone like to sum up whats happened? When I left people were posting what his P.R had said on twitter.

markbmcfc said:
zak@work said:
just so you know. my user name will remain zak@work allthough i was f**kin sacked yesterday! bullsh*t

Your own fault for tossing it off on Bluemoon all day ;)

they didnt even know about going on internet lol but are well, anybody got any jobs i could go for? im multi talented. i can do anything, il even sell my body if anybody got any jobs lined up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.